LTC In-school Consultancy
Using our on-site consultancy service is a great way to improve your school efficiently and effectively. We are home to a friendly team of experts always ready to spend time with your staff and understand your school.
LTC consultants can work one-to-one, with small groups of staff, subject leaders or senior management to focus on specific areas. Some of the ways in which LTC consultancy can help:
- Demonstration teaching and joint planning followed by verbal and written feedback – this has proved to be very successful in areas such as the teaching of phonics.
- Email and telephone support – this has been of particular benefit to NQTs.
- Review of SEN policy and practices – we offer advice on all aspects of SEN.
- Review of Early Years practice and provision – staff find our hands-on approach to developing your indoor and outdoor learning environments particularly helpful.
- Senior/Middle leader training. We can help you with anything from lesson observation and action plan writing to preparation for Ofsted. This is a great way for both new and experienced senior/middle leaders to gain personalised CPD.
- Curriculum redesign. One of our consultants comes into school and works with your teaching staff – tailoring the New Primary Curriculum to fit into your school curriculum.
We offer a full spectrum of consultancy covering early years and most areas of the primary school.